Friday 25 September 2015

I was a wonderful parent before I had children. I was an expert on why every parent was having problems with their children. Then I had three of my own’- Adele Faber
These lines of Faber clearly explain the parenthood in nutshell. Being a parent is like experiencing a roller coaster ride with lots of emotions and amazing experiences. Each child is different, and so are their parents10 health tips for kids that every mother should be aware of, to keep their children healthy:
. Being a mother I am always in dilemma what to do and how to do and I believe every mother experiences that. So when I got this opportunity to share my experience, I thought why not try it, may be it could help someone. This blog has a list of

1.

Promote

Healthy

Eating

You can’t perform well when you don’t feel good, true isn’t. So the best way to improve child growth and performance is to make sure he/she follows healthy food habits at home. Make sure that your child eats plenty of salad and fruits along with regular meals.
In addition, right food combinations not only keep child healthy and active and also prevent many infections

2.

Kick-start

your

day

with

healthy

breakfast

It is really important to start the day with a healthy breakfast as after a night’s sleep, our energy levels are really low. Breakfast refuels your body and gives you energy for the day. If our child had healthy breakfast in morning, then he would feel energetic and will perform better in school.
Plenty of carbohydrates is just the ticket: try sandwich or bread, or corn flakes with milk or simply fruits.
KEEP WATCHING...........................................................
MORE TIPS IN NEXT POST.............................................

No comments:

Post a Comment